Monday, July 9, 2012

FUN in the SUN!!



During Alissa and Alan's vacation, they scheduled a special morning for their niece, nephew and "sisters" to come over for a swim in their community's pool.  They picked a Tuesday for Aunt Jen's day off...and Mimi was invited to swim too.  Unfortunately, prior doctor appointments kept me out of the pool, but I was so happy to be an "observer" for a half hour, and I kept my camera busy snapping photos!
Initially, Landon was quite "skeptical" about the water...it's a little chilly until the body adjusts!  Corissa is so patient...she kept reassuring him it was "ok"...pretty soon he was repeating "it's ok" to himself!  So cute!
After he realized everyone else was "OK" in the water, then both Landon and Cailyn had a great time splashing in the water with their mommy, aunts and uncle!  The water looked so refreshing...it took a lot of willpower not to jump in myself!

1 comment: