Monday, September 2, 2013

Ready for a Rainy Day...

In the "valley of the sun" where we live in Arizona, rainy days are more unusual.  When it does rain, we enjoy the break from the 360 days of sunshine!! In July and August, we have the "monsoon" season, which means a larger "chance of rain" or sprinkles, following a big dust storm.  As a result, I usually have an umbrella handy in the car or in my canvas tote work bag.

This past week, I came home with a wet umbrella...but NOT from rain.  It was wet as a result of my water bottle opening up inside my workbag...and drenching everything inside, including the closed up umbrella! So, I opened  up the umbrella inside the house to let it dry overnight.

As many of you know, we have two OLD cats, Tinkerbell and Peter Pan, better known as Tinker and Pete.
Most cats love to hide "under" things, so it was only natural that I found both of them fascinated with the umbrella.



Tinker was especially infatuated with being under it...Pete was happy to be "near by"....

1 comment:

  1. They are too cute... Now we need pics of them with their new hairdos!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete