Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FUN with CAILYN

While I am off work this summer, Corissa and Mike have asked me to help watch Cailyn on several Mondays and Fridays at their home. Gladly accepting, I enjoyed some pure fun with my granddaughter in her new playhouse upstairs! As you can see, she's quite good at pretending already, giving her dolly a drink! Her playhouse has a working doorbell, and a mail slot, plus a pretend sink and inset chairs. Daddy and Mommy had a "fun time" putting this playhouse together, I'm sure! ;-) And, last but not least, here is my first attempt at posting a video...I took this in May when Cailyn was learning to have FUN with pulltoys!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the video! That alligator loves to follow her wherever she goes! And that house was sooooooo much fun to put together :-)

    ReplyDelete