Saturday, June 19, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad!
(quote from Ann Geddes)

To the special men in my life:
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY and I LOVE YOU to...

MY DAD

Here I am with Mom and Dad in November 1972 when I came home from NAU for Thanksgiving! Below, my Dad is entertaining some of his grandchildren and son-in-law on his birthday in 1981...they are admiring his ASU ballcap.

to....
MY HUSBAND, VINCE

Vince enjoying Father's Day with his children in 1989.

and in 2007 celebrating Father's Day with his grown family! And in a blink of an eye, he's a proud Grandpa now!

and to...MY SON, MICHAEL
who has had great role models and quickly became a wonderful and caring Daddy to Cailyn, the twinkle in his eye now!

Train up a child in the way which he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6 Thanks always for giving your children the guidance and love they need! Enjoy your Father's Day!!

2 comments: